The Cepher is the most complete and accurate English translation and transliteration of sacred scripture in the world today. As such, the Cepher…
- Sets forth a translation, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Includes the Aleph Tav over 1400 times, which have previously been omitted in every other English translation.
- Includes all of the 74 books previously canonized as the Bible.
- Includes the books of Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra (Esdras), 2 Baruch, and 3 & 4 Makkabiym (Maccabees); all integrated with the translated Sacred Names.
- Transliterates over 3100 Hebrew names without substitution.
- Corrects the errors (for the first time) in the Song of Solomon, in Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, in Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, in Matthew 23, and corrects other notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations.
- Includes the 29th chapter of the Acts of the Apostles.
- Restores an accurate order to the Sacred Scriptures and is well-marked with recognizable names to help you find your way.
Measures 7″ x 10″ x 3″, Weighs 5.4 lbs, Type is Cambria, Font Size is 9.